The Lehi City Planning Commission will meet tonight, January 10, at 7 p.m. in City Council Chambers (153 North 100 East) to hear and make recommendations on several items to the City Council. The following items are on the agenda, and time has been allotted for public input:
- Ivory Homes request for TH-5 (Transitional Holding) zoning on the Dixon Annexation, approximately 8.08-acres of property at 3200 North 300 West. The TH-5 designation is for the annexation of land where no water is dedicated upon annexation and where no city culinary water or pressurized irrigation water services will be provided.
- Ivory Development’s request for review of the Holbrook Place concept, a 188-unit residential development located at 2600 North 3600 West.
- T Squared Development’s request for preliminary subdivision review of Jay’s Place, a 25-lot residential development located at 3121 West Main Street in an existing RA-1 zone (Residential/Agriculture).
- Arive Home’s request for preliminary subdivision review of Harmony Townhomes (Cold Spring Ranch), a 157-unit residential development located at 3900 West Cold Springs Ranch Rd.
- Lehi City’s request for review of General Plan Amendments on several parcels totaling approximately 128.02-acres changing the land designation to PF (Public Facility).
- Lehi City’s request for review of a zone change for the Police Station properties located at approximately 100 North 100 East changing from R-1-8 (Residential) to Public Facility.