The Lehi Arts Council is kicking off a whole new season of workshops which will begin the week of September 19 at the Lehi Arts Center on Center Street. Online sign-ups are available for nine visual arts classes. Also offered are two musical theatre workshops for children and youth that require an audition. More information can be found at http://www.lehiarts.org under the “Buy It Here” tab.
LAC classes cover a full range of interest and ability levels. Some of the more popular classes are “Home School Art,” which allows homeschooled children to get together for high-quality art instruction, and “The Ladies Night Out.” This trend sweeping the country encourages ladies to get together for an evening of fun and painting in a judgement-free atmosphere. Other classes offered this fall are:
- Intro to Comics and Manga: with Lacey LeBlanc
- Parent-Teen: Art Apart Night Acrylics with Robyn Adams and guest instructors
- Oil Painting with Nathan Pinnock
- Home School Art with Robyn Adams and guest instructors
- Hand Form Clay with Cheryl Lindsey
- Watercolor Beginners with Jackie Burns
- Drawing Perspective—Shading and Form with Tyler Allred
- Ladies Night Out Acrylics with Robyn Adams and alternating instructors
- Project Acrylics for Beginners with Erin Carlyle
The Lehi Arts Council also offers private art instruction for all skill levels and mediums. Please feel free to contact Robyn Adams at 801-703-5354 with questions.